Here are some of the changes incorporated
into the Gas Gas Pro 2012:
- New graphics and colour scheme 2012.
- New headlight inherited from the Pro Raga
- Marzocchi forks lastest white model, inherited from the Pro Raga 2011.
- New rear suspension including new Sachs
shock absorber, and rods, rocker system system with a new geometry.
Everyone who has ridden the new system (including all our GG TDN riders
Kyle Middleton, Boyd Wilcocks, Tim Coleman and Kristie McKinnon) have come
back raving about how great it is.
- New triple clamps with an increased of
10-degree turn, inherited from the Raga 2011.
- New chain and sprocket guards inherited
from Raga 2011.
- New deflector at the entrance of the air
filter to prevent water ingress.
- New metal Kickstart stop (internal,
replacing previous plastic stop).
Prices again have been held down, with a
slight decrease from 2011.
Recommended retail on the 2012 models will
be as follows
125 TXT Pro $9000.00
250 TXT Pro $9200.00
280 TXT Pro $9300.00
300 TXT Pro $9400.00